Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oldie But Goodie

Taken in late July. How cute is my kid?


In other news, this has not been the best few days for Landon. He's been crying, and crying and crying . . . . Last night he cried from 2 am to 4 am, and then I had to get up at 5 am! Literally, he falls asleep in my arms and the minute I put him down in the crib he is hysterical. What gives Lando??

In fun news, his latest game is pushing the dining room chairs about the house and banging them into everything and anything. I used to be very precious about all my furniture. How a baby changes this perspective!

He also crawls very fast, sometimes so fast he flips himself over and wonk! his head hits the floor. Poor little chap, it happened about 5 times on Saturday.

More later.

No comments: