Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Landon at 17 Months

Bad, bad mommy I am, not keeping up with this blog. If anything, I should post daily. The physical changes, mental and language development are miraculous. I wish life would move slower so I could stop and cherish each moment. I am doing my best. Here is what our little dude is up to:
  • Weighs 22lb. Need to come back and update height. 14% and 40%, respectively. I guess my kid needs some twinkies (wink, wink).
  • Last week at the supermarket he saw bananas and screamed, "Nee-nas!" He now asks for them.
  • He can point to and say, "ears," "nose," and "mouth."
  • He saw Elmo on his box of crackers and said, "Elmo!" We have no Elmo books or Elmo toys, so this was a shocker. Apparently Elmo is his favorite toy at Pooh's.
  • He pointed to the letters on his cup that is labeled Landon and said, "Nanon." He also points to himself in the mirror and says this too.
  • He pointed to a picture of his buddy Jack at Pooh's and said, "Ack!"
  • Says "doggee" and pants
  • Sees fire or anything fire related (like our non working fireplace) and says HHHOTT!
  • This week he does not want to be carried at all. He has been walking from the car into the house and from the car into Pooh's.
  • He loves to inspect his tummy.
  • Other words: up,down, cracker, juice, shoe, shoes, sock, mommy, auntie, ry-ry, nanny, papa, meemah (grandma) daddee, auntie, kristie, anya (for tanya at Pooh's), soup, mine, ah choo, Nanon no (copies us saying, "Landon, no!"), gock (block), gook (book), bear, bath.
  • Blows kisses and says "Uv You"
  • Needs another haircut!
  • Loves to sit in laps to read and eat snacks

No comments: